One of the best pop star Kylie Minogue is celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Dubai Sevens Championship on December 6, 2019, to celebrate the event, the largest sporting and social event in Dubai.
Minogue, whose 30-year career culminated in the International Grammy Award, has released a collection of her most famous songs on The Sevens Theater at 9:30 pm on Friday, with a ticket price of AED 400 and event nights (19 and 20) (AED 500), and the audience is expected to see a variety of events and activities to mark the 50th anniversary of the event, including the artistic evening scheduled for pop icon Kylie Minogue. Event tickets are now available online at www.dubairugby7s.com.
“We would like to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the event in a unique way,” said Gary Chapman, president of Dnata and Emirates Group Services. Fans will celebrate this year’s event with a great deal of family-oriented events, and management are delighted to introduce one of the world’s most successful female performers to the world’s largest sporting event of the year, and Kylie Minogue is one of the world’s most famous pop singers, with 80 million albums sold.”
“I am delighted to be back in Dubai and to participate in this big event,” said Kylie Minogue.
The Emirates Championship has evolved into the Dubai Rugby Sevens and has grown since its inception 50 years ago by a group of Britons coming to Dubai at the Exiles Dubai Rugby Club and has become one of the most important international sporting events in the world. Today, the opening round of the HSBC Men’s Rugby World Series, The second to the HBCC International Women’s Rugby Series, as well as organizing the competition of the teams called in the rugby and netball competitions.
It is expected that this year’s tournament will attract large numbers of fans, with free entry for all ages on the first day of the tournament and for children under 12 years of the event.
The Emirates Airline Dubai Rugby Sevens Championship will be held from 5-7 December at The Sevens Stadium on Al Ain Road. Rugby lovers can get tickets online at www.dubairugby7s.com.
– Thursday, December 5: Admission is free
– Friday 6 December: Attendance and party, AED 400 upon purchase, AED 500 on the day of the event.
– Saturday, December 7: AED 300 upon purchase in advance, AED 400 on the day of the event.
– Total tickets for the event (Friday and Saturday) – Dhs. 500 when pre-purchase, AED 600 on the day of the event.
– Free admission for children under 12 years of age throughout the tournament.
General Entry – Golden Ring
– Friday 6 December: Attendance of the competition and the Golden Ring, AED 600 upon purchase in advance, AED 700 on the day of the event.
– Comprehensive tickets for the event (Friday and Saturday) and the Golden Ring, AED 700 upon pre-event purchase, AED 900 on the day of the event.