The Center for Excellence in Residence in Saudi Arabia started on Sunday the reception of applications for those wishing to obtain special residence in Saudi Arabia through the comprehensive electronic platform “Saprc.gov.sa”
The platform allows applicants who wish to receive special residence to submit all required documents, electronic payment of the financial remuneration for the procedures, and the platform provides a definition of the system and the center.
The Saudi Arabia Center of Excellence offers two types of accommodation, the first of which is unlimited in the Kingdom. The applicant receives the applicant after fulfilling the statutory requirements and the payment of SR 800,000 or USD $213,000 for one time.
The second is a one-year stay (renewable), which the applicant receives after fulfilling the regulatory requirements, and payment of SR100,000 per year. If the applicant wishes to grant him more than one year, he will receive a reduction of 2% Cumulatively.
The two types of accommodation are:
- Submit a valid passport.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years of age.
- The criminal record of the applicant is free of precedents.
- Provide evidence of the applicant’s financial solvency.
- Submit a health report on the health status of the applicant who proves that he is free of communicable diseases, not exceeding six months from the date of application.
- The applicant’s residence should be regular if he is in the Kingdom.
The approval of the Saudi Council of Ministers under the chairmanship of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, came to give the opportunity to those who wish to settle or invest in the Kingdom according to the criteria set by the system and in an attractive investment environment that achieves the growth and development of the Kingdom’s economy and its citizens.
The Center is a financially and administratively independent entity associated with the Council for Economic Affairs and Development, which cooperates to achieve its objectives with government sectors to provide comprehensive services to Saudi residents who wish to obtain them. The Center can be reached via SABIC.
Article 2 of the Saudi residency system stipulates a number of advantages that guarantee a flexible and comfortable lifestyle so that the holder of the distinctive residence has the following rights and benefits and is bound by the following duties:
- Residence in the Kingdom with his family.
- Visiting visas for relatives, as determined by the regulations.
- Recruitment of domestic workers according to their needs.
- Ownership of real estate for residential, commercial and industrial purposes, except for the cities of Makkah, Madinah and the border areas, as determined by the regulations.
Use of real estate located in the cities of Makkah and Madinah for a period not exceeding (99) years, and the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Trade and Investment mechanisms to ensure that the user to obtain an instrument of utilization issued by the notary. Such right shall be enforceable by transfer to others in accordance with the regulations established by the Committee.
- Own private means of transport, and any other movables allowed to be acquired in the Kingdom.
- Work in private sector facilities and move between them, including any members of his family, except for occupations and businesses that are prohibited for non-Saudi nationals, and without prejudice to the fees imposed on non-Saudis.
- Freedom to leave the Kingdom and return to itself.
- Use of the corridors allocated to Saudis when entering the Kingdom through its ports and exit.
- Doing business, according to the foreign investment system.
Provided that the regulation specifies the other provisions governing the provisions of paragraph (1) of this article.