Avalon 2019 The new generation of the sedan produced by the Japanese Toyota giant is one of the pioneers of innovation and development in the automotive industry, which is evident in its new Avalon.
The Avalon 2019 design is a design that combines luxury and sporty elegance, with the luxury of smooth flowing lines around its sides, gives it a classy look.
Avalon, has low-beam double headlights, bold rear shape, and have a spacious cabin with ample head and foot space. This car has carefully sculpted surfaces and wide front fascia reflect Avalon’s sporting personality.
The Toyota Avalon 2019 comes to the Gulf markets in three categories:
- The first category Toyota Avalon 2019 XLE.
- The second category Toyota Avalon 2019 TOURING.
- Third Toyota Avalon 2019 PREMIUM.
Features of Toyota Avalon 2019 XLE:
- Engine: The Toyota Avalon 2019 comes with a 3.5-liter, 6-cylinder, 297 hp v-shaped engine with dual-speed intelligent variable valve timing technology, which contributes to lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions.
- Transmission: 8-speed automatic with a multi-mode automatic movement that allows you to enjoy sporty driving and feel like you’re using a manual transmission.
- Suspension System: MacPherson’s front and rear compression menus.
- Fuel tank: 65-liter capacity.
- Fuel system: electronic injection.
- Meters: Optitron provides multiple information, provided with an economic driving indicator and a TFT LCD screen.
- Number of doors: 4
- Seats: 5
Toyota Avalon 2019 XLE:
- Driving mode selection system: 3 modes (economic, sports, regular) to suit the driving conditions or mood of the driver.
- 17-inch aluminum rims.
- 9-inch screen with Mirror Link.
- Sound System 8 Speakers.
- LED low-light front lights.
- Rear fog lights.
- Side mirrors with the same color of the car are automatically folded and fitted with turn signals.
- Cruise control.
- Back Guide Monitor (BGM) for guidance commands.
- Front sensors to help stand up and sense the distance.
- ABS and Brake Assist (ABS): The ABS system prevents the wheels from locking when braking on a slippery road or during braking.
- Surprisingly, the BA braking system helps to monitor the driver’s intent to do.