Emirates is giving aspiring individuals to experience the world of opportunities as the Award Winning Airlines announces that it is looking for candidates in the UAE to join its multinational cabin crew team.
Emirates, which currently flies to 159 destinations across six continents with a fleet of 271 all wide-body aircraft, currently employs cabin crew from over 130 nationalities. Late last year, Emirates president Tim Clark said the airline will restart its expansion by the early 2020s.
How To Apply:
Those interested can register online the Emirates Group careers website. The interested candidates will have to fill in the step-by-step application where relevant certificates will also have to be attached.
After the review of the application, the short-listed candidates will be sent an invitation email to attend the full-day event. Details about the venue for the assessment day will also be informed to them.
The airline is looking for both women and men who are confident and have an imaginative outlook on the nature of the job along with problem-solving capability in challenging situations. Candidates must meet set criteria:
- They should be at least 21 years of age at the time of joining.
- Have an arm reach of 212cm when standing on tiptoes.
- Be able to adapt to new people, new places and new situations.
Cabin crew are offered a complete employment package, which includes a variety of benefits such as:
- Tax-free income
- Free first-rate shared accommodation in Dubai
- Free transport to and from work
- Medical and dental cover
- Exclusive discounts on shopping and leisure activities in Dubai
- The company also offers concessional travel benefits for employees and their extended family.
The airline is the largest global operator of the Boeing 777 and the Airbus A380 aircraft.