Dubai Economic Department has a new instant service that helps businesses get instant commercial licenses in Dubai. This announcement comes as a much-needed facility as the users want to stay flexible for the dynamic environment we live in.
Business owners can own a commercial license in just five minutes through Dubai Economic Department (DED) Instant License. This e-licensing process is managed by DED’s Business Registration and Licensing section.
The following are the easy steps that can get your commercial license in Dubai in no time.
- First, you’ll need to make an account on DED to login using your DubaiID. Once logged in, you can see right away the page you need to go to for your instant license.
- Fill License details: Activities, Partners and managers, Trade name and Commercial Registry.
- Review details
- Issue of Payment Voucher after which receives trade license.
Who are eligible for the license?
Businesses will be able to get a commercial license without the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and the site’s lease contract for the first year. The MOA will have to be submitted upon renewal.
Types of Organizations eligible for commercial license in the Emirates are listed:
- Limited Liability Company
- One Person L.L.C
- Sole Proprietorship
- Civil Company
Types of Businesses eligible for commercial license in the Emirates are listed:
Import and Export: Includes general trade of goods/products like clothes, accessories, furniture, accessories, and furniture. This license can only be issued electronically.
- Sale of Electronic Goods
- Real Estate Services
- Supply Of Brokerage Service
Where to Apply
- Service Centers
- Happiness Lounge or Smart Lounge (Located in Business Village near Diera)
- If You Choose E-Service only login details are required for which one should be registered in the following:
- DubaiID, SmartPass or UAEPass
- If you choose to visit a Service Station, all or one of the business partners should be present at the service station to apply.
- A passport copy of all Partners needs to be submitted.
- Copy of residency visa and No Objection Certificate from sponsor or foreign partner.
- Copy of visit visa of foreign partners
How much will it cost
No additional charges are added to the Market fees of Dh 3000. Some businesses can such as General Trade and Investments require additional fees of Dh 15,000 for each.
Once the process is completed, you can get optional services:
Request Establishment card from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs.
Issue Electronic Memorandum for Limited liability companies.
For Renewal simply send SMS of the License Number to 6969.This service is under Auto Renewal service from Dubai Economy.
For more information see the video below or visit: ded.ae/instant.
Users can contact the following for assistance: email@example.com or 600 545555